You may return new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund (subject to conditions below)
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply send us an email, telling us of your request and reasons (I am not a good enough builder is NOT a valid reason as the build difficulty, experience points are clearly marked on ALL kits), We will issue you with a returns number. Once you have a returns Number We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Returns are subject to: The purchase has not been opened/removed from packaging(applies to kits mainly) and remains in original condition, as dispatched.
We have two guarantees. One is a full guarantee inline with any other model shop where items are guaranteed for a limited amount of time (3 months if all other conditions are met). Prices will be inline with other RC stores but not more than average.
We’re constantly working to keep costs down. The items we sell are not worthless or disposable. They can be found on many other sites at twice the price or more. We sell them so cheaply by cutting the margins right down as we believe electric flight should be made as accessible to as many people as possible. We can only do this if you act responsibly and honestly regarding the guarantee. As most of you know it is very easy to damage RC equipment through accident or negligence. We do it all the time. Batteries can be overcharged or over discharged. You try to save a few grams or a few pence on an esc, push it too close and cook it. Crystals if dropped can be damaged and may be off frequency. Motors can be over propped. you take a tiny servo, can't resist giving the output arm a twist, and break a gear... All of these are extremely easy to do and extremely difficult to prove so we’re going to remove any ambiguity.
|Important - A note on your esc and guarantee|
|Never run your setup with no load - this is an instant guarantee disqualification.
Be conservative when ordering, once your ESC has been used - no refunds will be offered on any burnt escs. If it burns out, that's your tuff luck - dont expect us to replace it, we cannot return fried ESCs to our suppliers either! It is easy to burn out an ESC by shorting it out somewhere or by buying one that is too close to the max output of your electrical system and overloading. The table below indicates the minimum, ideally lose a few grams and go for a constant that is at least 1.5 times that max amp draw of your system. You want to be flying, not wasting time and money burning out your gear because you were too tight when ordering!
Here's what I would personally use / recommend. Don’t forget this for constant, not peak.
See the below example if you're unsure of what I mean:
|No. Of cells: 3 x Li-Poly
RPM/V (KV): 1100
Efficiency I: 10-15A
No load I@10v: 0.6A
Max Current: 38A
Dimensions 38x32 mm
Shaft diameter 5 mm
Weight: 86 g
For Models: 1.3 - 3.2 Pounds
Recommended Props Direct Drive: 11X7 or 11X5.5
Cell Count RPM/V Prop RPM Current Thrust
3S 1100 11X7 7450 25A 1463g/3.22lb.
3S 1100 11X5.5 8000 22A 1326g/2.92lb.
What is the correct esc? Max amps =38amp and we recommend a 40amp esc.
38amps x 1.5= 57amps, so you go for a 60amp esc. I'm using this example as I just had someone burn out a 40amp using this exact setup!
At the end of the day I'll leave it up to you as we're not replacing used escs, but to save us both a headache when it comes to ordering escs, use the table or don't complain when they burn up. Thanks...
|Battery Guarantee Policy
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE -
Use Lipo / Lithium Polymer batteries at YOUR OWN RISK. Green Air Designs/ EJC / We are not responsible for accidents caused by the use, proper OR OTHERWISE, of Lithium Polymer batteries. Use of E.J.C / Batteries / products constitutes an agreement with these terms. NEVER CHARGE YOUR PACKS UNATTENDED.
|Due to the complexity and delicate nature of Lithium Polymer Batteries, please note the following points prior to making a claim. Check your batteries voltage before charging or discharging
1) You can only make a claim for 'Under voltage' the same day the parcel arrives and prior to the lipoly pack being charged or cycled. 'Under Voltage' means that 1 or more of the cells in you pack has a voltage lower than 3v per cell. After the battery has been cycled or used, no claim for 'under voltage' can be made.
2) We will not replace batteries whose connectors have been removed, soldered or otherwise changed. Once you do this we cannot return the battery to our suppliers, so please, check your battery with the original connections intact and in their original state.
3) We do not replace burnt batteries. All batteries are checked prior to shipping, if a short on the balance connector was to happen, it would happen prior to shipping. Burnt batteries are also impossible to examine, therefore they are not warranted.
4) We do not warrant crash damage, of any kind. If your pack shows signs of an impact or trauma, we will not replace it.
5) Never disassemble your pack. Regardless of your skill level, expertise or qualifications. We will never replace a disassembled or 'inspected' pack.
6) Rapid Capacity Loss. Should your pack fall well short of it's stated capacity, please indicate to us how you achieved capacity claim. We will test packs for charge and discharge values. Should the battery have severe capacity loss, we will test each cell for maximum and minimum voltage charge as well as I/O. This can indicate to us if the pack has been over-discharged. Packs which are over-discharged will not be replaced.
7) Because of the complexity and nature of these batteries, all packs must be returned to E.J.C returns address.
8) Packs which have a cell voltage difference of less than 0.245v per cell cannot be replaced. Please balance your packs if your packs appears to be unbalanced.
9) Should you be too concerned about sending the parcel back to us due to safety reasons. we won’t guarantee the pack. Purchasing any battery from E.J.C, constitutes an agreement to this warranty policy.
Any returned products MUST be in original condition. This includes servos. Warranty on servos which have been CA/Superglued/hotglued or Epoxied into models will not be entertained in any way. Servos can be mounted in other ways using double sided tape for instance which will not affect their operation. We cannot return servos covered in epoxy to our suppliers and they have to go straight in the bin.
The returned Item MUST be as sent to the customer and complete with all packaging and accessories. Any Items returned NOT in this state, and or with no Returns number, will be rejected, put into holds until the customer choses how they want to pay for thier item to be returned to them.
These rules are NOT negotiable and are in place to protect both the customer and us.